WELCOME

This is my blog (now there is a surprise!). I will be sticking in it poetry, prose, random musings, things that take my fancy and more than likely lots of pictures of cats. I hope you find something to amuse and/or interest you here.

Thursday 5 April 2018

NaPoWriMo2018 Day 5




My Challenge was rain...and of course today is bright and sunny so I picked this picture from
https://www.thewallpapers.org/desktop/45017/rain-over-the-island-wallpaper for the inspiration.  
The http://www.napowrimo.net/ day 5 prompt left me confused to I am not doing that today.  Instead I am abandoning set forms and going with the flow, it seem appropriate for rain!
 Wallpaper

It looks as though the clouds
 are throwing nets
onto the land below

Are the Angels fishing
for men's souls?
Winnowing by tempest?

Or is Water romancing?
courting gently,
 fingers brushing Earth

While jealous drives Air
into a frenzy
pushing Water to ground

And high above the clouds
Fire looks on
breaking through in laughter





No comments:

Post a Comment